The Photo Companion to Esther includes more than 700 photos in PowerPoint format. The Photo Companion to Daniel includes more than 1,000 photos. That is an average of more than 70 photos per chapter. To give you a few examples:
- Esther 1 (Vashti-less banquet) has 155 slides.
- Esther 3 (Haman’s conspiracy) has 80 slides.
- Daniel 2 (statue of four parts) has 100 slides.
- Daniel 11 (final vision) has 190 slides.
Every photograph is identified and explained:
- A verse and verse reference are associated with each photo.
- A description line quickly tells you exactly what you are looking at.
- Explanatory notes provide background detail.
Highlights of Esther include:
- The exact spots where Mordecai overheard the conspiracy, Ahasuerus sat on his throne, and Haman waited early in the morning
- Contemporary Persian reliefs depicting Ahasuerus, his officials, and his soldiers
- Plans and models of the city of Susa and its palace that bring the story to life
Highlights of Daniel include:
- Inscriptions, reliefs, and artifacts that shed light on the ancient Babylonian and Persian empires which Daniel served
- Ancient images of lions, beasts, and human statues that provide the context for Daniel’s persecution and his visions
- A march through Daniel 11, with images of nearly every king and queen prophesied by Daniel hundreds of years in advance
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
- Shipping in the US is free
- Immediate download of everything you order
- Our introductory special provides outstanding value: Esther: $34; Daniel: $39; Both: $59
Top scholars are enthusiastic:
“The Photo Companion to Esther is an excellent resource for professional-quality digital photos, maps, and illustrations that will enhance any presentation of that biblical book or historical period. Hundreds of slides organized chapter by chapter of the book of Esther, this photo companion is a treasure trove of visual aids. Conveniently packaged as PowerPoint slides, it is particularly suitable for easy classroom use. Highly recommended.”
—Karen H. Jobes, Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor Emerita of New Testament Greek & Exegesis, Wheaton College and Graduate School; author of Esther (NIV Application Commentary)
“The Daniel volume in the Photo Companion to the Bible series is simply terrific! These high-quality PowerPoint slides include pictures with descriptions and commentary arranged for a verse-by-verse study of the biblical text. The Photo Companion will make the Bible come alive for your class or church group. I highly recommend it.“
—Stephen R. Miller, Associate Dean of Doctoral Programs and Chairman of the Old Testament and Hebrew Department, Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary; author of Daniel (New American Commentary)