The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by a team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 25–150 photographs
- Photographs of places and artifacts from Esther’s world
- Annotations explaining the image selection and background
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteed
A treasure trove of visual aids . . .
“The Photo Companion to Esther is an excellent resource for professional-quality digital photos, maps, and illustrations that will enhance any presentation of that biblical book or historical period. Hundreds of slides organized chapter by chapter of the book of Esther, this photo companion is a treasure trove of visual aids. Conveniently packaged as PowerPoint slides, it is particularly suitable for easy classroom use. Highly recommended.”
—Karen H. Jobes, Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor Emerita of New Testament Greek & Exegesis, Wheaton College and Graduate School, and author of Esther (NIV Application Commentary)
Extremely helpful for visualizing the world of Esther . . .
“An amazing resource! The photographs and graphics included in this collection are not only beautiful, they’re also extremely helpful for visualizing the world of Esther and the events described in the book. The authors are to be commended for this remarkable volume.”
—Anthony Tomasino, author of Zondervan Illustrated Bible Background Commentary: Esther and Evangelical Exegetical Commentary: Esther