The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 45–230 photographs
- New aerial photographs of Galilee and Jerusalem
- Detailed markings of routes that Jesus traveled
- Annotations explaining image selection and background
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteed
It’s a truly remarkable resource.
“For those who love to teach the Gospels in their visual context, this new resource from BiblePlaces.com is the answer to a teacher’s or preacher’s fondest prayer. What Gutenberg did for the written Word, BiblePlaces.com has just done for Gospel visuals. It’s a truly remarkable resource for bringing the Gospels alive in fresh and new ways.”
—Doug Greenwold, Preserving Bible Times