The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by a team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 60–400 photographs
- Photographs of places and artifacts related to Israel’s conquest, settlement, and covenant renewal
- Annotations explaining the image selection and background
- All content is easily edited and adapted for your own needs
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteed
What a treasure-trove of material . . .
“What a treasure-trove of material is to be found in the Photo Companion to the Bible: Joshua. The 24 files here take the reader/viewer chapter by chapter through the book of Joshua, with beautiful photos for almost every phrase in the book that lends itself to some identification, whether by showing an ancient artifact, multiple views of archaeological sites corresponding to the ancient cities, stunning aerial views of the landscape, helpful maps identifying places, and more. Especially helpful are the photos showing the rugged terrain throughout most of Israel (ancient Canaan), which makes the journeys and battles described in Joshua come alive. I heartily recommend this series to anyone wanting a ‘visual assist’ as they read the Bible!”
—David M. Howard, Jr., Professor of Old Testament, Bethlehem College and Seminary; author of Joshua in the New American Commentary series