The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 75–190 photographs
- New aerial photographs of Galilee and Jerusalem
- Detailed markings of routes that Jesus traveled
- Annotations explaining image selection and background
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteed
An essential resource for anyone teaching or preaching the Gospels.
“The Photo Companion to the Bible is an essential resource for anyone teaching or preaching the Gospels. This database of images will enhance your presentations and help make the world of the Gospels come alive for your students. Short of visiting Israel several times on your own, this Photo Companion will also help anyone reading through the Gospels visualize the places Jesus lived.”
-Phillip J. Long, Professor of Biblical Studies, Grace Christian University