The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 65–135 photographs
- New aerial photographs of Bethlehem
- Detailed markings of routes that Naomi and Ruth traveled
- Annotations explaining image selection and background
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteed
I wish I had had this amazing resource when I was writing my commentary.
“The book of Ruth is widely acclaimed as one of the most compelling short stories in all of human literature. Through this spectacular set of photographs formatted as Powerpoint slides, which take us back in time and space to the Early Iron Age in Israel, the characters in the book and their activities come to life. But the book of Ruth is not only about Naomi, and Ruth and Boaz; the concluding genealogy confirms that it is actually about David! This set climaxes in the development of this theme. I wish I had had this amazing resource when I was writing my commentary.”
—Daniel I. Block, Author of Ruth — The King is Coming! (Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the Old Testament, 2015)