The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 40–180 photographs
- New aerial photographs of Galilee and Jerusalem
- Detailed markings of routes that Jesus traveled
- Annotations explaining image selection and background
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteed
This is a tremendous resource.
“This is a tremendous resource. As great as the Pictorial Library of Bible Lands is, I predict the Photo Companion to the Bible will be even more helpful for the preacher and teacher.”
—Tony Lawrence, Evangelist for the Church of Christ at Bybee Branch