The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 40–180 photographs
- New aerial photographs of Galilee and Jerusalem
- Detailed markings of routes that Jesus traveled
- Annotations explaining image selection and background
- Free lifetime updates
- Generous copyright permissions
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Wedding of Cana
- Woman at the well in Sychar
- Miracles at Pools of Bethesda and Siloam
- Temple Mount cleansing, preaching
- Raising of Lazarus in Bethany
About the authors: Dr. Steven Anderson is a career Bible scholar and teacher who earned his Ph.D. from Dallas Theological Seminary. Mr. A.D. Riddle is completing his Ph.D. in Old Testament and Ancient Near East studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Dr. Todd Bolen is Professor of Biblical Studies at The Master’s University, having taught for many years at their campus in Israel.
Check out our other volumes in the series: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, Esther, Psalm 23, Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians and Philemon, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Hebrews, James, 1 & 2 Peter, Jude, 1, 2, & 3 John, and Revelation.
Free PowerPoint downloads: John 2 (115 slides)
This is a tremendous resource . . .
“This is a tremendous resource. As great as the Pictorial Library of Bible Lands is, I predict the Photo Companion to the Bible will be even more helpful for the preacher and teacher.”
—Tony Lawrence, Evangelist for the Church of Christ at Bybee Branch